Friday, December 24, 2010

Ahhh!

It's so great to have a break from work! But I have to leave with an example of middle school humor. One of my sweet, innocent 7th grade girls gave the teachers a present of toffee covered peanuts in a pretty bag. She gave me my bag and must have left the others in my room. She came back later when I had a class of 8th graders and said something about looking for her bag of nuts. She got what she needed and left. The whole time one of the boys in the front row has a grin on his face and is looking around the room, looking like he's thinking, "Did she really say what I think she said?!" After she leaves he say, "Bag of nuts! Huh, huh, huh." What do you do but laugh a little yourself and move on? It's a good thing I like this kind of immature behavior. What a crazy job I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment