Friday, June 4, 2010

Dead As a Doornail


People may not know it, but I love Charlaine Harris. Are her plots pretty flimsy? Yes. But I always feel as if she's writing kind of tongue in cheek. Her writing is just fun. This installment in the Sookie Stackhouse novels was a little more flimsy than the previous novels. Quinn, the weretiger was introduced. I think it's fun to think of reject Sookie having all of these supernatural, hot, hunkie males falling for her. Every girl would want that, right? I think one of the reasons I keep reading is that I want to know who does Sookie end up with? I can tell you that Eric is my favorite. In fact, I might be kind of put out if she doesn't eventually end up with him. The fact is these books are escapism at its best. So I'll keep reading. You go, Charlaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment